PEMEX LOGISTICS OPEN SEASON 1.2
On January 09, 2017, Pemex Logistics (“Pemex Logística”) released a call to participate in the auction 1.2 for the awarding of capacity in the Storage and Transportation System by pipeline in the North Zone Border Systems of México.
The capacity subject matter of the referred call for the open season is the following:
|ZONE||PIPELINE||SECTION||LENGTH (KM)||CAPACITY AVAILABLE FOR OPEN SEASON (BARRELS/DAY)|
|Border Zone||Oil pipeline 10’’ Satalite – Monclova (alternate pipeline)
|Satellite – Monclova||217.2||950|
|Oil pipeline 10’’ Satelite -Monclova – Sabina (alternate pipeline)||Monclova – Sabinas||106.3||4,750|
|ZONE||TERMINAL||PRODUCT||CAPACITY AVAILABLE FOR OPEN SEASON (BARRELS/DAY)|
|Nuevo Laredo||Regular Gas.||5,676|
Pursuant to the call released by Pemex the auction calendar for the referred procedures is:
|Petition and Pre-qualification||January 9, 2018 to January 29, 2018|
|Filing of proposals||January 30, 2018 to February 27, 2018|
|Evaluation and acceptance of proposals by Pemex Logistics||February 28, 2018 to March 13, 2018|
|Assignation||March 14, 2018|
Steps to be followed:
- Pemex Logistics open season will be carried out by means of an auction.
- In order to prequalify the following documents must be file with Pemex Logistic in order to participate in the open season; (i) a letter stating the party’s interest to participate in the open season pursuant to the exhibit published by Pemex Logistics; (ii) confidential agreement; (iii) documents evidencing the legal exitance of the those who are interested; (iv) Tax Payers’ Registry Certificate; and (v) No Collision writing.
To access data room that will contain all the relevant information, those interested in participating in the open season must pay the amount states in the Electronic Platform.
- Prequalified companies must file their proposals to Pemex Logistics.
- Pemex Logistics will evaluate and, if any, accept the proposal.
- Those interested must file the required guarantees no later than February 26, 2018.
Fees applicable to the open season will be those determined according to the auction process referred to in Pemex Logistics call.
The lawyers of the energy, mining and infrastructure area of our firm are available for any questions or comments on the above
Juan C. Serra
|Jorge E. Escobedo|
Mexico City, January 12th, 2018