The Aerospace Practice Area of our firm is specialized in providing services to OEM’s, PRIMES, MRO’s and Providers that directly or indirectly carry on operations in Mexico.
Our specialists have a great deal of experience in providing the following services:
- Incorporation of companies, opening of representative offices and branches, association agreements and joint ventures.
- Installation of clusters.
- Installation of maintenance and assembly plants.
- Advice on tax, foreign trade, and customs matters focused on the aerospace industry.
- Advice on environmental protection related to the industry.
- Advice on long-term agreements.
- Advice on purchase orders for industry products.
- Advice on the protection of designs and innovations in parts and processes for the aerospace industry.
- Advice on new creations - patents, industrial designs, utility models and distinctive signs, trademarks, slogans, license agreements for the use of new creations and distinctive signs.
- Applications and other transactions at the Civil Aeronautics Bureau.
- Advice on Mexican official standards and TSO’s.
- Advice on obtaining certification of construction, assembling, design and aeronautics construction processes carried out in Mexico whose products are intended for the United States (BASA).
- Obtaining certificates of production approval issued by the Communications and Transportation Department.