BASHAM, RINGE Y CORREA, S.C. February 2016 – This date.
BAKER & McKENZIE ABOGADOS, S.C. November 2014 – January 2016.
DLA PIPER MEXICO, S.C. June 2012 – October 2014.
BASHAM, RINGE Y CORREA, S.C. February 2012 – May 2012.
THOMPSON & KNIGHT ABOGADOS, S.C. September 2009 – January 2012.
ALVAREZ SALINAS ABOGADOS, S.C. August 2001- August 2009.
• Provision of legal advice in labor and employment relationships, including: hiring process, discipline measures, modifications to employment terms and conditions, transfer of business and labor and employment terminations.
• Development of strategies to avoid litigation over employment policies and personnel decisions, as well as helping to ensure employers are fully in compliance with all employment applicable laws and regulations.
• Provision of training programs related to Mexico's labor and employment law to local and global HR's company's staff (through out seminars, webinars and telepresence).
• Advise on compensation including Mexican mandatory profit sharing, bonus plans comissions,, stock options and/or RSUs plans.. Drafting employee handbooks and personnel policies, discretionary bonus and retention bonus programs, employee termination and conditional reinstatement agreements and other relevant employment documents.
• Provision of strategies related to the coordination and execution of either high executives massive workforce reductions, including selection of employees for layoff, notification requirements, severance benefits and separation programs with enforceable releases of potential employee claims.
• Representation of clients involved in employment related litigation, including individual and collective claims. • Assistance to global companies to handle domestic employment investigations.
• Advise on the ramifications and proper handling of labor, employment, and benefits law issues in any kind of business transfer including due diligences for potential mergers and acquisitions and post - purchase actions (from an individual and collective employment relationship perspective).
• Employment litigation before Local and Federal Labor Boards in Mexico.
Member of the Barra Mexicana Nacional de Abogados.
UNIVERSIDAD PANAMERICANA Labor Law Specialty (2009) UNIVERSIDAD INTERCONTINENTAL Law Degree (2007)
Spanish and English.