Member of Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C. since 2007; his practice has been developed generally in the areas of Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Restructures, Cross-Border & International Transactions, Liquidations, Private International and Corporate Legislation, Contracts, Foreign Investment, Lobbying and Governmental Relations, Strategic Associations, Joint Ventures, Investments, Compliance and corporate matters related with Anti-Money Laundering issues, and Real Estate.
Mr. Flores has collaborated in Basham´s office in Queretaro, as well as in Leon´s office, being the attorney responsible of the latest since its opening on January 2018.
• Speaker in several academic and business events.
Graduated from the Law School of the University of the State of Queretaro; and has taken the following graduated studies in the Postgraduate Division of the same University, with outstanding grades::
• Graduated Studies in Tax Law.
• Graduated Studies in Corporate Law.
• Masters in Administration.
Additionally, Mr. Flores took a:
- Legal-English diploma course in Mexico City´s Escuela Libre de Derecho.
- Program on USA Law and International Corporate Law in the Center for American and International Law in Dallas, Texas, USA.
PROFFESIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA).
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Southwestern Institute for International and Comparative Law (SWIICL), based in Dallas, Texas, USA.
- Member of the Institute for Trasnational Arbitration (ITA), based in Dallas, Texas, USA.
- Member and active participant of the United States - Mexico Bar Association (USMBA).
- Member and active participant of the Executives of Industrial Relationships Association (AERI).
- Member and active participant of the Competitiveness´ Committee of COPARMEX Queretaro.
- Member and active participant of the German Chamber of Commerce in Mexico, Bajio´s Chapter (CAMEXA).
• Appointed as first Country Coordinator for Mexico of the Center for American and International Law, and as Mexico´s representative for the Southwestern Institute for International and Comparative Law (based in Dallas), for the period of 2016, 2017 and 2018.
• Organizer / Coordinator of the Southwestern Institute for International and Comparative Law´s 1st Annual Workshop in Mexico: “USA – Mexico´s Cross-Border transactions. Building bridges for prosperity.”
Has published articles in several magazines, among others, in Negocios PROMEXICO Magazine, Evolución Empresarial Coparmex, as well as in the USMBA´s Newsletter.
Spanish and English.