Associate in the corporate law and antitrust practice group at the Mexico City office. His expertise concentrates in international arbitration proceedings held under CAMCA and ICC rules, where he has acted as counsel. His practice also encompasses advising leading global companies in regard to strategic foreign investment and corporate transactions in Mexico, particularly focused on the transportation industry. Since joining the firm he has been involved in antitrust matters.
• CAM / CANACO Forum of Young Lawyers in Arbitration
• ICC Young Lawyers Association Forum México
• AIJA - Association Internationale Des Jeunes Avocats
Graduated from the Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM, 2012). He obtained a post-graduate degree on Legal Argumentation from the same University in 2013. He holds the following diplomas:
• Arbitration Academy diploma, provided by the French Arbitration Committee (Comité Francais de l’Arbitrage)
• Competition Law jointly granted by the International Chamber of Commerce & Universidad Iberoamericana (Mexico City, Mexico 2014
• Introduction to the United States Legal System, Fordham University (New York, USA 2014)
• International Business Law, Bucerius University (Hamburg, Germany 2011)
• Mandarin proficiency, Beijing Language and Culture University, (Beijing, 2007)
Spanish, English, French (conversational), Mandarin (conversational).