Aviation & Airports Law
The practice group offers, among others, the following services:
- Advising on exploitation and use of national airspace by civil air transport, as well as in construction, management and operation of air terminals.
- Mexico´s regulatory framework including obtaining licenses and permits to provide airport services and national and international air transportation.
- The negotiation and drafting of contracts for the selling and purchasing, financing leasing, chartering and mortgaging of aircraft frames and engines.
- Obtaining approvals of technical aspects of aircraft operation, including manuals, certificates and licenses.
- Obtaining the required concessions and permits to provide the air transportation services and to operate aeronautical workshops.
- Insurance and re-insurance.
- Aircraft registration.
- Negotiation and obtaining the use of airspace, landing rights and airport access.
- Preparation of contracts and other documents related to cargo and passenger services.
- Obtaining the required concessions and permits to provide services and operate airport terminals..
- Negotiating and preparing agreements with airports for providing airport services, leasing installations and supplying fuel.
- Aircraft ground handling issues.
- Regulatory proceedings and related litigation.
- Aviation liability issues.
- Corporate planning issues related to operating in Mexico.
- Legal risk management analysis and control.
Additionally, we have great experience carrying out different procedures before de aviation authorities, including the choice of routes in accordance with international treaties, obtaining permits to operate cargo extra flights and to modify the regular schedules of the airline operations.