Partner of the firm in the Intellectual Property area of the Mexico City Office, with experience mainly in Patents, Utility Models and Industrial Designs; as well as producing technical reports, expert opinions in Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering. He is also involved in the Aerospace area of the firm, and he is certified in AS9100 and NADCAP.
Author of various articles and publications, and has participated in several National and International IP events as speaker.
• Member of the Mexican Assoaciation for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AMPPI).
• Member of the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
• Member of the International Trademark Association (INTA)
• Member of the Licensing Executives Society (LES)
• Member of the Interamerican Intellectual Property Association (ASIPI)
Has been recognized by the magazine “Lideres Mexicanos” as one of the leading lawyers in Mexico in the Intellectual Property practice.
He has also been highly recommended by the publication THE LEGAL 500, as a patent attorney in the 2013 edition of said publication.
Attorney at Law, Iberoamericana University graduate, Master of Science in Automotive Engineering Coventry University graduate in the United Kingdom, where he earned honorable mention; and Mechanical and Electrical Engineer Iberoamericana University graduate; and has studied various intellectual property courses.
Spanish and English