Tax Consulting & Litigation
Every business plan or model must comply with domestic and international tax provisions. For this reason, Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C. assists our clients in meeting their tax obligations, under the Law.
Aware of our clients’ concerns regarding the frequent amendments to tax provisions, Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C. offers a wide range of tax planning services to maximize the efficiency of their transactions.
Accordingly, we relentlessly strive to find synergies between our clients’ business plans or models and the tax provisions. We know every clients expects objective advice, sound strategies and commitment from their advisors. For this reason, we offer comprehensive and innovative tax solutions.
In light of the level success Basham, Ringe y Correa, S.C. has achieved in Mexican courts. The Firm is very highly regarded among public officials, including, judges and justices from the Supreme Court.
Our tax attorneys have pursued graduate tax studies in domestic and foreign universities. Likewise, they actively participate in domestic and foreign professional associations. This blend of academic and practical experience makes them true leaders in the market.
Basham’s leadership in taxation is widely spread both nationally and internationally. For example, in 2010, the firm was recognized in the tax area as the "Best Tax Litigation Firm in Mexico" by the International Tax Review.
- Domestic and international tax planning.
- Corporate reorganization.
- Mergers, spin-offs and acquisitions.
- Global solutions.
- Solid alliances with foreign law firms.
- Tax consulting.
- Tax incentives.
- Application for reconsideration.
- Nullity actions.
- Customs Litigation.
- Constitutional Litigation.
- Review of auditors and tax reports by tax authorities and tax filings.
- Union objections.
- Tax audits.
Procedures with Tax Authorities
- Rulings, permits and authorizations.
- Following of tax requirements (tax compliance).
- Unilateral or bilateral APA´s.
Government and Foreign Chambers
- Congress tax consultants.
- Tax consultants within the following chambers:
- o The Mexican Chamber of Commerce.
- o The French-Mexican Chamber of Commerce.
- o The Italian-Mexican Chamber of Commerce.
- o The Chamber of Commerce of Israel.
- o The American Chamber of Commerce.