The practice group offers the following services in this area, among others, advising on:
- Advice to companies engaged in the telecommunications business.
- Obtaining concessions for the use of frequency bands, operation of public networks of telecommunications, occupy geostationary orbital positions and satellite orbits, use the rights of transmission and reception of signals of frequency bands associated with foreign satellite systems.
- Obtaining permits for the operation of companies dedicated to marketing telecommunication services and broadcasting land stations.
- Obtaining registrations for the provision of added value services.
- Preparation and negotiation of publicity agreements in Internet.
- Procedures before the Department of Communications and Transports and before the Federal Commission of Telecommunications.
- Advice to companies dedicated to the television and radio industry in obtaining concessions and permits for the commercial use of radio and television channels, official stations, cultural, experimentation and radio schools.