As cannabis and cannabis related matters become an ever more relevant national and international subject, Basham is prepared to assist local and multinational clients to rapidly navigate evolving cannabis policy in México as well as to structure and implement in-depth solutions to theirlocal needs.
Through a multi-disciplinary team of lawyers with extensive experience across several practice areas, including a consolidated life sciences & healthcare practice, our Cannabis Practice Group has gained unparalleled insight and expertise for our cannabis clients, including producers, retailers, technology companies, private equity funds, and other trailblazersdoingbusiness in this emergingmarket.
Basham’sCannabis Practice Groupis comprised of lawyerswhocan adviseon a rangeofindustry related subjects, such as:
- Corporate formation and transactions
- Financing, joint ventures and public offerings
- Product authorizations including licensing, manufacturing, distribution, labelling and advertisement.
- Real estate.
- Compliance and anticorruption
- Environmental and human rights concerns.
- Anti-money laundering.
- Employment and employment related issues
- Information technology
- Privacy and data protection
- International trade
- Intellectual property: trademarks, patents, copyright, trade secrets.
Our Cannabis Practice Group also advises clients regarding CBD products and industrial hemp.