Basham, Ringe y Correa’s Foreign Investment Practice Group assists foreign clients in their investments in Mexico either directly or through Joint Ventures. Our corporate lawyers have the experience, knowledge, and judgment required to effectively manage and support foreign all transactions, from the simplest to the most complex, with speed, efficiency, and success.
- Foreign Investment structuring
- Incorporation of companies and limited liability companies
- Opening of subsidiaries and branch offices of foreign companies
- Joint ventures and shareholder agreements
- Approvals and permits from all levels of government
- Corporate restructuring, conversions, dissolutions and liquidations
- Corporate record maintenance and foreign investment filings