For several years, our Firm has had a specialized, comprehensive practice for expatriates, named International Human Capital Management or Global Mobility. Our main goal is to provide integral solutions to our clients that manage international assignments from and to Mexico.
This practice includes migratory, labor, tax, social security, and foreign trade matters regarding the employees; and the companies that seconded such employees to Mexico or abroad.
We are certain that only by a specialized analysis of the above issues, it is possible to avoid any legal contingency for foreign companies, their affiliates in Mexico, and the employees.
Our services include the following, among others:
Foreign Trade, Customs & Regulatory
- Processing and securing general, ordinary and special permits.
- Household items and animals (pets).
Labor & Employment
- Social responsibility
- Advising on the most appropriate type of visa and obtaining such visa.
- Importing of household goods and automotive vehicles.
- Notices with immigration authorities.
- Legalization and apostille proceedings for the international use of official documents.
- Compliance with social security obligations.
- Advice on calculation of basic salary used for determining social security contributions.
- Training in compliance with tax obligations.
- Review and determination of work risk premiums.
- Challenging social security tax assessments.
- Registration at the Federal Taxpayer Registry.
- Payments of estimated taxes and/or withholding calculations.
- Annual tax returns.
- Certificates of tax residence in Mexico.
Some of our clients
- Costco Wholesale
- The Coca Cola Export Corporation
- Federal Express Holdings
- Hewlett Packard
- Mercer Consulting
- Mead Johnson
- Toyota Motor Sales